Update about blogCa

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Election day, 2018

There will be news tonight.
Until then, a regular day. Bleh. (That's what spell check wanted me to say, I had a more interesting spelling.

I'm filling up my day, and keeping the Blue Wave in my heart, in my mind, making all the conscious and magical efforts I have at my fingers.

I think I'll not turn on the news till around 8.  Most of the local poles will have closed and may have results.

Nov 5, 1872, "Failure is impossible." She was fined $100 for trying to vote for president.

Today is the anniversary of my sister, Mary's death last year.  I wasn't informed until March of this year.  I will light a candle for her sweet spirit, which was mainly hidden from me. A double sadness.




5 comments:

  1. We are all hoping for a blue wave and not turning on the news until late in the day. I'm sorry to read about your sister's death. In the Jewish tradition we light a yahrzeit candle that burns for 24 hours to mark the day. We say, "May her memory be for a blessing." Thank you for your kind presence and comments on our blog, Barbara. They are so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin, your words are kind and compassionate. I've even done a "sit for 40 days" in honor of my father...with an altar covered with his pictures. I'm going to a "Death Cafe" this afternoon. Hope it helps me with my sorrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOps, the Death Cafe isn't today, it's on the 12th. I knew it had something to do with a Federal holiday...that's the day people celebrate (?) Veterans Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please, let there be good news when the polls close.

    No, you are not the only one to publish a post prematurely instead of just saving it and previewing it. These old chemotherapy/drug ridden fingers simply do not not work some days, and they can't be trusted to do anything right.

    Every year I tell myself that I must submit something to We'moon and then get involved in something or other and forget to do it!

    Was looking for your email addy and wonder where I tucked it.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how chemo brain can make everything so much harder to do, having spent several years sharing with a cancer patient daily on emails. Sad to say I lost her earlier this year. So don't appologize, it's all part of the disease, and its treatements, and not really you! I do hope you'll consider sending something to We'Moon...though I don't know what next year's theme will be, but I bet it's included somewhere in there. I love just reading the whole book before it's time to use it. Fingers and toes crossed for the blue wave here.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.