Update about blogCa

Monday, November 19, 2018

It's a fish story

I had an algae problem.  I thought I'd beat it, and bought new fish.  They died.
So I took them back, and got replacements, and cleaned another part of their lives.  They died again.

So I put the 3 remaining Neon Tetras in a bowl, and scrubbed and bleached every little thing they would have their water touching.  The part I'd missed before was the little impaler in the pump.  Now hopefully it's clean!  Ran everything with ph neutral water for half a day...I know it's supposed to be for 24 hours, but the fish in the bowl were not at all happy!

 I think PetsMart was getting tired of me bringing back bodies of fish I'd killed.  So this time I just got more Neon Tetras.


And finally they had an Otocinclus...an algae eater!  If only they'd had any in stock the last 3 times I purchased fish...but now I've got one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.