Update about blogCa

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Mexican dolls

 While waiting to pick up my tacos at Ole' Guacamoles the other day, I noticed some new decorations in the lobby. Shelves full of little Mexican dolls!

Of course they are out of reach of kids!


The gentleman in the sombrero hanging down at the end is one of two marionette puppets.

Today's quotes:

Everyone is shy. Other people are waiting for you to introduce yourself to them, they are waiting for you to send them an email, they are waiting for you to ask them on a date. Go ahead.

The more you are interested in others, the more interesting they find you. To be interesting, be interested.

- Kevin Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The Mexican dolls are cute and I like the puppet. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a good middle of the week! I wish now I'd gotten some close ups of the dolls...but since I eat there almost weekly, I will have another chance I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. ...the few Mexican restaurants here are short on decor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Mrs. Ole' is in charge of the decorating. She also posts a photo of some food dish each day on FaceBook for our town.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I enjoy seeing how it changes with the seasons! It gets really wild by May 5, Cinco de Mayo...which is popularly celebrated by Mexican Americans and not very much in Mexico itself.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. There are often people waiting to be seated, so they have something to look at!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's cute, and out of the way of curious hands.

      Delete
  6. This is one of your regular stops. Must be good food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that some of it is reasonably priced, and they have enough variety that I don't always have the same dish...though I do like my shrimp tacos!

      Delete
  7. I would go here too, I love Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great...whenever you come this way, I'll be happy to join you for a meal there!

      Delete
  8. I love the dolls! (And your header.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki. I have more shots from that walk, (from which the header was chosen) which will probably be up in the near future!

      Delete
  9. Well, some people are not shy at all when driven by hormones!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.