Update about blogCa

Saturday, June 5, 2021

The Lakeview Center and more

 

Some really pretty ornamental leaves...I wonder what they are...

The Recreation center will be planning some activities for Seniors soon again, I hope.
Another flower I can't identify.

But I know pansies when I see them!


Actually this photo happened earlier at Ole' Guacamoles Restaurant...where we ate lunch before going to walk around the lake!

Their Hostas are blooming very nicely.

Looking at the lake from the bridge over the stream which feeds the lake.

Looking at the stream which feeds the lake, from the bridge.


Today's quote:
There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience.

15 comments:

  1. ...the first one is Coral Bells or Heuchera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you! Thanks! Now shall I sing the song?

      Delete
  2. There's always something petty to see, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who always asks for the positive on FB. I think I tend to look for pretty scenes also!

      Delete
  3. It looks like a good facility and area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latest newsletter from the Rec. Dept said that the lunch program is starting again...but sadly they don't do vegetarian meals. I may go sometimes just to see old friends.

      Delete
  4. Pretty pictures! The stream looks pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope you are doing well! Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty there in the early summertime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's in the 80s again today...so summer is hitting us already!

      Delete
  6. Lots of beauty to see as long as we look for it. The walk around the lake must be very nice and satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These hot days, it's a good place to walk vey early or late, to avoid getting too much sun!

      Delete
  7. Hello,
    I love the view of the lake and mountains. The Pansies and Hostas are pretty.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen...I've never grown either Pansies or Hostas, but the have been around a lot. Happy weekend to you too!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.