Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Blogger problem

 I've not been able to load any photos from my computer to my blog...which means I can't post much of anything, because the photos are the most important part.

I keep getting this message....

Sorry! An unexpected error occurred while processing your selection.  
Please try again later.

When I went to "help" I found lots of people had this happen in 2019. I'm on a new computer (relatively) and phone (relatively). I thought it was due to the "live" function on the iPhone camera, which takes several shots of the same subject. I've finally figured out how to get it turned off.

So I just cleared the cache (and history) I think by rebooting the computer. I will try doing it manually if I can figure it out in Chrome. Ugh.

Sorry about this...and really sorry it happened today! UGH!


Ha! It's a problem with the add photo part of the program...this was a simple copy and paste, and it worked! Except who wants to copy each photo into Word so it becomes another kind of file!



13 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this complaint on other blogs as well today. I hope blogger finds a way to fix whatever has gone wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew...glad that's been fixed! And I'm glad I actually had already made this post and pre-dated it.

      Delete
  2. That is annoying. I too depend on lots of photos to tell stories and keep my memories fresh. I hope it gets worked out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely...makes me think again about learning to Wordpress...

      Delete
  3. ...I'm having the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thats good to know. I did a test photo and it does work!

      Delete
  5. Just read another blogger with the same problem. If it happens to me, I will be pretty much doomed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed this morning apparently. Yep we can all learn Wordpress systems.

      Delete
  6. I had the same problem you did and did exactly the smae things. I gave up and this morning tried again and it was working as it should. Blogger can be a PIA.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.