Update about blogCa

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Mexican food and crazy sky

 

Picking up some Enchiladas for lunch last week...Ole's Guacamole restaurant was full of guys from construction jobs...all sitting in tables together but separated by the tables that had been removed. You can't tell me those guys live together, so they shared lots of the same air. I wasn't happy to have to wait for 5 minutes in the hall for my food, even though the staff and myself were masked.  Incidentally, I was very very off my diet to eat this favorite.



Not every sky on Lake Tomahawk is this amazing. Those mountains are called the Seven Sisters. Large building in center with green roof is the Senior Center, which is closed still.

Today's quote:

there are moments in moist love when heaven is jealous of what we on earth can do. —Hafiz

14 comments:

  1. Wow! to that sky. I think I recall a group of Seven Sisters near Banff in the Rockies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And since the Rockies are much younger than our Appalachians, they were probably much higher than our Seven Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a truly beautiful cloud photo. Have you ever checked out the Cloud Appreciation Society webpage? They put up photos that people submit from around the world. I think they would love this photo, if you'd like to submit it.
    Here's their address: https://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and of course I'll want to browse through the appreciative submissions from all around the world!

      Delete
  4. Those clouds are perfect at drawing attention to the mountains. Enchiladas sound really good. I may need to make some very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could make some...with beans and skip the chicken and cheese could be non-fat kind, perhaps. I may even fix some of the vegetarian chili recipes that I see all over the place these days.

      Delete
  5. Those are spectacular clouds. I miss going out to Mexican food. I could do take out, but I enjoyed the whole experience and getting my food piping hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is best when piping hot. As Marcia said, maybe I could make some at home. I even am thinking of trying some tacos made to order from a small restaurant on the corner.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.