Update about blogCa

Friday, January 1, 2021

This 2021

 Happy New Year everyone!


Last Sun. it was warm enough that I walked up Walker Rd. to get a bit of exercise.

This home is the Cummings residence, and I have yet to see it at night...but it does itself up pretty well in daytime!

YAY, now the car is fixed, so soon I can do more evening driving and look at lights of the holidays. If it's not raining, icy or after everyone has taken them down already!

Today's Quote:

Inside this new love, die.
Your way begins on the other side.

Become the sky.
Take an axe to the prison wall.

Escape.

Walk out like somebody suddenly born into color.

Dot it now.
You're covered with a thick cloud.
Slide out the side.

Die,
and be quiet.
Quietness is the surest sign that
you've died.

Your old life was a frantic running
from silence...

Rumi


13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    It is nice to get outdoors for a walk, we have been either rainy or too cold. Cute decorations.
    I am glad your car is fixed. I wish you and your family all the best in 2021, a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe tomorrow will be another walking day. You just keep your fingers crossed these days!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you. I hope for walks, drives and many fine outings for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AC...I am looking forward to leaving these 4 walls soon.

      Delete
  3. A happy and healthy 2021 for you as we go forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy New Year to you. Hope it is a wonderful, healthy, and good year in every way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, though I think I'll take it day by day...and hope for the best.

      Delete
  5. Glad the car is fixed! 2021 is starting out on a positive note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very happy having a car again. I think of all the other seniors that live in these apartments, some of whom no longer have cars. It will be very hard for me to lose that independence.

      Delete
  6. lol, you had some interesting things to watch during your walk :)
    Happy New Year and take care!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.