Update about blogCa

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Lake Tomahawk snow scenes - Chapter 2 of 2

 



The little doggies still needed to go for walks. But I only saw their footprints. Glad I had on boots with the paths being so wet!





My exercise for the day was sweeping snow off the car before I could go out. 

My favorite from today...will use as header, for a while.

Today's quote:

Understand this, I mean to arrive at the truth. The truth, however ugly in itself, is always curious and beautiful to seekers after it. -Agatha Christie, author (15 Sep 1890-1976) 

13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The lake and snow photos are so pretty, lovely scenes! We had some snow/sleet and freezing rain overnight, it is messy this morning. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching pretty scenes means chasing good roads and hoping for seeing the snow while it's there. A difficult combination these days.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so glad I got these photos...cause they are pleasing to me after taking them.

      Delete
  3. Nice views around the lake. We've had a flurry or two of snow which has now dissolved away in the rain. Other parts of England had a good covering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to see pretty scenes on most of our snow days...either it is too late, too early, or it's passed before I can catch it.

      Delete
  4. So lovely to see the snow there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked having this little outing, which didn't last very long. I think that's why I read so many Canadian and New England blogs!

      Delete
  5. Snow photos are always so serene and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Then the slush and mud comes and nobody wants photos of that!

      Delete
  6. You captured a lot of beauty in your photos. #4 is my favorite, I love the reflection in the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks...I'm really glad I had a chance to see these scenes.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.