Update about blogCa

Saturday, January 30, 2021

More on Cherry St.

 

The reflection is showing us not only myself, but the whitish building with all the windows...that's My Father's Pizza. A very popular local restaurant.



I thought about going in to Periwinkles, but will do it another day.

And my Sepia Saturday post is over on "Living in Black Mountain."

Today's quote:

This is not a time of mere change. This is a time of transformation, and transformation comes not out of scarcity but out of the context of possibility, responsibility, and sufficiency.

LYNNE TWIST

12 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the window reflections, the first one is a great selfie. The pizza place sounds good, I love pizza!
    Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pizza too...and I'm on a heart healthy diet, so no cheese please. Or maybe someone has come up with non-fat cheese on a pizza! Right! Have a safe weekend!

      Delete
  2. ...Cherry Street looks like the place to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...and there are at least a dozen more shops that I didn't stop by on this outing!

      Delete
  3. Black Mountain is such a charming town--glad to see so many shops surviving the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good to see them open for business. I ran into one which closes last week of Jan. for the staff to have a vacation.

      Delete
  4. Cherry Street looks like a nice place for a sunny afternoon walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, though I was there on a kind of misty rainy afternoon. Once the tourists come to town, I'll not be shopping in town. They arrive on holidays, and whenever school's out. So I don't know what that will look like this year!

      Delete
  5. There are many cute shops there. I inadvertently take selfies in reflective surfaces. (usually when my hair is looking at its worst)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots of fun to window shop. I am pretty covered up with mask and hat. Only my best friends might recognize me!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. THanks...I am always surprised to find them back at home. I seldom notice them when clicking the photos.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.