Update about blogCa

Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Lights 2020

 

Saturday night in Black Mountain...the shoppers have gone home by 6 pm, though some may be in the restaurants or taverns.



The Park at Town Square


My friend, Teresa's home



Friends Diane and Richard were outside looking at the lights (they never said whether this was their home or not.) But just driving up and stopping to take pictures kind of spooked them a bit, until I rolled the window down.



I love the next one with the full moon, even if everything is a bit blurry.










This was my header for a while, which shows Saturn and Jupiter close in this clear sky.

11 comments:

  1. ...thanks, I haven't been out to see the lights this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got really cold here this evening...a good time to cruise around cause most people are hunkered inside...including me.

      Delete
  2. Love the Christmas lights there. Really wonderful to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I think I need to drive around and look at Xmas lights. I wish I knew where there were big displays in my area. (that wouldn't be crowded)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A night when everyone else stays home, if it freezes there like here.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed sharing your ride! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Beautiful captures of the Christmas lights at night! It is fun riding around just to see all the lights.
    Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We haven't gone out for a light tour yet. We did think of it last night, but it was miserably windy, so we demurred. And there's no snow right, which one would prefer.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.