Update about blogCa

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Lake Susan, Montreat NC

 The last Saturday in November was warm and sunny...so I decided to drive up the valley to Montreat College...which is most of the town of Montreat.

I wonder which little girl got home without her sneaker!

Assembly Inn is apparently the name of this dormitory.


And then I turned the other way from it, to see more of the lake.


Another family had parked right behind me, and they took off through the Belk Center, so I went another direction.

Of course I was masked, but I would pull it down under my chin until I looked like I'd be passing close to others. And I usually chose paths that kept me away from other people.

A lovey place to sit and just be.

The boat landing were empty. Perhaps because school is not being held at this time...and is just virtual. But then again, boating might not be in season.

More coming soon. I walked slowly and enjoyed using my phone camera.

As I'm still feeling sick, I'll just be posting old photos for most of this week. I won't find the result of my COVID-19 test for 3-4 days...but I have minimal symptoms today. Mainly frustrated by shaky hands! It's still snowing around noon on Dec.1.


7 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The College ground are beautiful, I like the views of the lake and path. The bench has a lovely view too. I hope you feel better soon. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a lovely campus and area.

    Hope the test is negative and that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're negative! It's so hard to know what anything is these days. It's winter so we usually get bugs here and there. Glad you're still getting out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon and that your covid test will be negative. If it is positive, I hope you will have minimal symptoms.

    It's nice to get out in the fresh air and enjoy the scenery--that bench on the lakeshore looked like a wonderful place to sit and enjoy nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! Keep on being cautious. My older daughter got test results this morning and they said she has Covid. She was in shock because she thought it was just a rough version of the respiratory illness she has had before.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.