Update about blogCa

Funny takeoff on a trading post selling Phillips 66 gas and all the regular gizmos made in China! Located in Geary OK.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Declaration of Independence error

Thanks to a fellow blogger for sharing this...
Declaration of Independence punctuation error

I hope you take the 3-4 minutes to look at this YouTube presentation.

Thanks Ronni Bennett!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting indeed :) As I heard it, it actually was about more than a punctuation error, wink, wink... The video prompted me to read the whole declaration and my husband pointed out to me that the colonists declared their independence from the King's rule for some of the same reasons that our current President is doing! Surely there is a message there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!