Update about blogCa

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Home stay-cation-ing


Son No. 1 and friend in Ybor City, FL

Wife of son No. 1, in St. Petersburg, baking up a storm!

Son No. 2 in Bermuda on a cruise with wife and 3 daughters



The whole family on the Bermuda cruise.  I don't even know a few of them!

Son No. 3 went mountain biking in Colorado.  This is not him.  He probably was in the mountains, though he lives in high desert.  He slept in a hammock, so the must have been around trees.   Photos are from Wikipedia.

 My balcony each morning with laptop and coffee, and birds and sometimes a chipmunk. Me, I am retired and live in a vacation town. So I am on a stay-cation.

 I am careful about moving around so I don't toss laptop or coffee off the railings.


Today's quote:
Be pliable like a reed, not rigid like a cedar.
RABBI SIMEON BEN ELEAZAR



1 comment:

  1. The photo of the bike soaring through the trees is stunning! Congrats on being on permanent stay-cation. I regularly took stay-cations when I was working -- saves money and allows you to seen nearby sites that you tend to pass right by in the course of daily events. Now, like you, I'm on stay-cation all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.