Update about blogCa

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Just doin' it

These cool nights and mornings are delightful for sleeping.
But this morning it worked out that no bright sun was blasting in windows yet at 7:30, so I rolled into some warm clothes, put on shoes and coffee, and headed out the door!

Yes, I walked my favorite half mile walk, around Lake Tomahawk and was done by 8:15.  I took photos as geese took off from their swims on the water.  First they made a big racket.  By the time the third flock did this, I had the phone ready. But geese against dark foliage doesn't work that great.  Finally got a shot of one flock that took off north, then did a 180 and came back over the lake going south.  I'll add that as soon as the cloud and computer sinc up.


Now I am so proud of myself, especially since I did this before breathing treatments. Which comes next, with real food.  I only had decaf so far, and an Aak Mak cracker with honey on it.

Happy 20th birthday to the Dripoltor coffee shop in Black Mountain! Yes I celebrated by having a decaf Americano!

1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.