Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! Oct 23, 2023 showing some colorful leaves around Lake Tomahawk and the old gazebo.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Some critters for Saturday

 Just a few old photos to share for Saturday's Critters.


Remember when a flash on a camera would give those scary red or green eyes!  This is Muffin my calico who lived with me all her long life. What a queen she was.



I saw this on the internet and think someone was trying to keep some kitties happy on a rainy day.




A few more recent comments might be given to Bast, the Egyptian Cat God.



by Natallia Pavaliayeva, Dragon taming St. George


Fabio, a stallion pony from The Feral Ponies of Grayson Highlands and Mount Rogers Facebook page


As seen in Dundee Scotland by Wendy Welch, author and blogger.




Have a great day, and enjoy all the critters around us!


Today's quote:

“There is no use trying,” said Alice, “I cannot believe impossible things.”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


14 comments:

  1. Every one a gem! Love the dragon taming young George from Macedonia!

    High time I had a proper visit to Dundee..I never been to the city, only to the Caird Park outdoor Velodrome on the edge of the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments! Glad to know the George and dragon were Macedonian rather than Scottish!

      Delete
  2. ...the hummingbird is the winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't add a thing to that photo, as it is so stunning. And not mine.

      Delete
  3. I loved every image! The kitties are so cute, especially your Muffin. The dragon is cool. I love Fabio the stallion pony too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the Critter's meme each Saturday. Fun to join in and see what others have posted!

      Delete
  4. Those are some cute and funny photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcia...I end up with such a strange collection that I save from here and there.

      Delete
  5. Nice collection of diverse photos. We always quote that about six impossible things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit funny, since so many parents are trying to get their kids to deal with reality vs. their fantasy worlds. Guess there are lots of adults with an inner kid still.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.