Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! Oct 23, 2023 showing some colorful leaves around Lake Tomahawk and the old gazebo.

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Some Sepia photos and maybe some critters too!


In order to give a Sepia Saturday post (which I try to do weekly) and maybe Saturday Critters for Eileen's meme...I'm looking, I'm looking...


I was named after my great grandmother, Eugenia Almeda Booth Miller (1873-1936). My mother was mostly raised by her. Yes, 'Booth' is the part of her name I carry. 'Eugenia' had already gone to a cousin. And I'm kind of glad not to be Almeda! So I'm celebrating G-Grandma Eugenia.

Sepia Saturday's suggested meme is Highs and Lows.



Here are definitely some men engaged in something "high"

Acrobats balance on top of the Empire State Building, 1934.



New York City in snow storm, 1888 - just look at those wires!



Worlds Fair, 1964 New York NY - I was there! Those little gondola rides were also "high."




Giraffe and pup. A pair of high and low.




A leafy sea dragon - so amazing!



From high to low, he got his catch!


Today's quote:

"I speak two languages, Body and English."
also, "Between two evils, I like to pick the one I haven't tried before." 
and, "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted."

. -Mae West, actress, playwright, singer, screenwriter, and comedian (1893-1980)









1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.