Update about blogCa

Thursday, January 27, 2022

It's all in the family

 One of my sons has given me a membership on his Netflix account...so I can watch whatever they offer.

I started watching some old NCIS shows...you might say I'm binge watching them. It used to be only one or two shows each evening. They are much nicer than the old shows on TV, which have a zillion commercials.

So my son texted me that he wants to close his Netflix account and get another streaming account, which he'd share with me. I asked him to wait a couple of days so I could finish these NCIS shows.

So I'm now binge watching as long as I can...

As long as Abby is on the series at least. I used to love that character, and then she quit. The whole series has changed drastically, being broadcast later in the evening. So I very seldom watch the newer shows.




Today's quote:

There is a rumor going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist. -Terry Pratchett, novelist (28 Apr 1948-2015)

8 comments:

  1. I know a few people who love NetFlix. I've never seen it either. Enjoy your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Netflix account and have watched the NCIS series. Yes, it really has declined over the years. The newest episodes on CBS are really terrible.
    I LOVE the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great quote! I have Netflix through my son-in-law or I don't know that I would pay for it. I do enjoy the Great British Baking Show though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't watch any network shows any more. TCM is our channel and we record the movies we want to watch later. On PBS it's Midsomer Murders. Did try Grantchester but gave up on it. Just a soap opera that has no basis in reality. What police department would allow a parish priest to be part of interrogations and investigations. When does he ever do his parish responsibilities? Never! At least Father Brown mysteries showed him conducting his job as priest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched that one. I have caught it in passing and may have seen an episode or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote, I stopped watching NCIS when Abby left. All the best.
    Guy

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.