Update about blog

photo from the internet

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Good thoughts, where's the compassion?

Thanks to HecateDemeter's blog...she says it so well!

A reminder that roses will still be blooming, no matter how our lives may change with all that's happening these days.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful rose. I am looking forward to calm and peaceful days. Stay well, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good and beautiful reminder. We are taking a nice long walk everyday, hoping to see something that lifts our hearts. It's the balance to all else going on these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing beautiful rose. It's crazy out there but peaceful with people staying in. I'm ready to move forward anytime. :)
    Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Yes, we need more compassion.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you're thinking. I'm mostly over on the other blog these days...Life in Durango.