Update about blogCa

Monday, March 30, 2020

She's Baaaack

 There are tiny hostas pushing up from last year's hump of leavings. And a couple of dandy-lions in the grass.

 Another bunch of hostas is coming up next to my porch. The bareness is blessed by them and my little Gardenia bush (potted) and the funny St. John's Wort dead plant (I think) which is so artistic that I left it on the porch all winter. I know, it's also saddening.
But as I go up the steps, I notice the little azaleas are about to bloom. They face north, so are retarded in their blooms. And the bush used to be huge but was trimmed to almost nothing a few years ago by the landscape crew. No comment.

5 comments:

  1. ...there are somethings that you can always count on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it is so nice to see the buds and blooms. I have been looking for signs of spring around my yard.
    We just have the daffodils blooming right now. So glad you are doing well. Wishing you a happy and healthy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring keeps springing up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s so nice to see things growing again. Love all of it!
    Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great time of year. I mean for you. We have to wait, but I enjoy seeing spring elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.