Update about blogCa

Friday, March 20, 2020

Introverts rule!

Well, not really. But we're ahead of enjoying the isolation that is being promoted these days. Books to read, blogs to read, emails, Netflix, some TV shows, some news, music to listen to...plants to care for, driving around looking for those great photo shots...us introverts are in our element.

Of course I'm sitting way too much, and my inner Mom-voice says I need to be walking more. I'm also eating way more than I would if I were out working on my various interests. Sitting just goes along with snacking.  Oops.




Where I sleep, and sometimes read and rest. The small bedroom in my apartment.

7 comments:

  1. Sue has a friend who is immunosuppressed, but her husband is having a very hard time sticking at home. Frankly, I think he is a prat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this is true, I am happy at home reading books and blogs. I do enjoy some snacks too and walking for exercise is a good idea. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since our retirement we've learned how to comfortably stay home and entertain ourselves. It's definitely a skill we all need these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty to do, read, write, take new photos when I go for an occasional walk. My wife knits, crochets, tats, so she has many thing she can create. Take care and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working from home now but for my off time, I have lots of books, lots of magazines and unfinished crochet projects "I never had time for" So...I'm blogging too much. I really need to get cracking on these other things! P.S. I found you through Collectin Texas Gal. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. At present when I'm not working or running errands, I'm reading a lot.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.