Update about blogCa

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year from Florida to South Carolina

I was awake after all...around midnight last night. But nobody to say happy new year to, nor to kiss, so I was asleep by the time I heard some fire works outside somewhere. And that was fine with me until the sun came up. Oh how beautiful! And I heard birds!

Moving backwards through my vacation...we shall see how this works.  I spent Mon. night at a motel in Hardeeville SC. Last post I arrived home.  Here I was still traveling on I-95 at the junction of I-16.


 For a change I did click a shot of the Savanah River through the passengers' window.

And propping the phone on the steering wheel didn't quite work to capture the "Welcome to South Carolina" sign.
That's the South Carolina flag below the stars and stripes.

 Earlier on Monday Dec 30, 2019, I came into Georgia (on I-95)

After leaving Florida of course!

 US 301 is a great alternate route diagonally across FL, but does have speed traps in some places.



An interesting church (while at a stop light) in Bushnell, FL.


5 comments:

  1. ...that sure is an interesting church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't stop long enough to see what kind it was.

      Delete
  2. Hello, we drove the same route I-95 on Dec 19. It all looks so familiar. Wishing you a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.