Update about blogCa

Monday, January 27, 2020

Rainy day looking at shops in Black Mountain NC

A hemp pharm...we're ready with that green cross sign for when (if ever) marijuana is legalized in North Carolina. In the meantime, you can get some CBD products for what ails you. You just have to guess what to use for what since nobody's tested them.


 I should go browse in this gallery sometime soon.

Door to My Father's Pizza

This little courtyard is also the passage from a parking lot to Cherry Street, where many more shops are located.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some of the olds shops are empty, which makes me sad. Most of the shop keepers said the building rentals had been increased too much. So I'm sorry to see empty shops around also.

      Delete
  2. This stuff is all legal here, but it hasn't affected my life at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a $40 jar of CBD cream, and have found it helps with my muscle pain sometimes. But I treat it like gold!

      Delete
  3. Hello, the shops are cute. The pizza place would be my favorite. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice pizza place, and when I got a salad there I was not that thrilled the other day. It's fun to take visitors to it.

      Delete
  4. Interesting store fronts there. A nice view of the community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been a good tourist and taken many downtown photos lately. Putting it on my "to do" list.

      Delete
  5. The outfitter's shop looks like the sort of place I'd go to.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.