Update about blogCa

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Saturday in St. Petersburg

 Going home over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge...reflecting it's changing colors onto the clouds above. The last Saturday of 2019.





Great seafood dinner after a long museum visit! Remember I'm going backward in this saga...

Here was our appetizer of mussels, before I had a wonderful almond crusted Black Grouper...and took home half of it for the next day! Sorry, no photos. The margarita was Marty's.



Here I'm seated with son, Marty, in front of the fountain at the James Museum of Western Art.


And since I have another blog with focus on art...I'll share about what I saw there, there! It will take a few weeks to show all the various art at Alchemy of Clay~!

But there were a couple of other Saturday photos to share.

 Looking from island back toward St. Petersburg.

 Marty and Barb on the walkway outside her condo.

 On the closest white light post is a bird with a white breast and head.  He's just an osprey!


 I love the old buildings in St. Petersburg FL.

 And spots of colorful murals!
The hotel across from the entertainment venue of Janus Live, where Barb frequently works putting together concerts.


9 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the sculptures and the mural. Pretty view of the bridge at night. Grouper is yummy, I love most seafood. Have a happy day and a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen...there are so many more sculptures and paintings that I'll be sharing for the next week at Alchemy of Clay. What a museum! Me too, I love fresh grouper...and most seafood too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I almost missed getting it's photo. Glad I could click that old shutter.

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos. That bridge shot is grand. I love seeing you and your son. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like my photos with Marty too. He's a good driver, and noticed how much fun I was having taking photos...so provided me with some special opportunities.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a good time! Surprized there wasn't more traffic on the bridge given the holidays. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weekend traffic wasn't that bad most of the time. I guess everyone else stayed home.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.