Update about blogCa

Friday, January 3, 2020

Last day in Brandon FL

Saying goodbye to my grands, Will and Cayenne.  She's going back to college, he's continuing work in Temple Terrace. My other grandson, Michael, is busy working or playing computer games.

My favorite Florida sky view!

Neighbors got into decorating!

Another neighbor also decorated their yard.

We joined a bunch of other folks parking near a movie theatre.

We had already purchased our tickets...to Star Wars! I noted that the previews didn't include Little Women...what's going on? Many mothers and sisters of all the SW guys might have wanted to go to it, (like me.) I liked the movie, but came home pretty confused. Will have to watch it again sometime to straighten out who is on who's side.

I love this little Roman guy!

Here comes my son, Marty after parking the car!

We could smell the delightful popcorn, and walked right by it, saving our money!

3 comments:

  1. ...so even in Florida, they have snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you had a fun visit with your family in Florida. Hubby and I are going to see the Star Wars movie next week. Enjoy your day, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.