Update about blogCa

Monday, January 13, 2020

My grand-cats, Bandit and Alice, among others...

Funny, they don't know each other. But when I sat down to pet each of them, they felt perfectly at home, and Bandit even showed me his belly on first meeting him! Pretty radical acceptance!


They live in different households, yet they may be destined to meet someday...

Marty put up his artificial tree, even fluffed it so it was more natural looking, but then a few minutes later it had a "cat level complete with cat." He didn't do any more! And it stayed vertical throughout the holidays.

Since I did no decorating in my home this year, I wasn't disturbed at all.





Alice was happy to pose for me...making sure I caught her beautiful eyes! She has two other kitties that live with her, but they were more shy.

5 comments:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.