Update about blogCa

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Which one?

Driving home I pulled into a parking lot to capture this vivid sunset on Jan 13, 2020.


But there were signs all over the place...and wires! Where did they come from? They weren't across the highway, but I couldn't very well stop on it!


And it was over before I could find a better place to capture it!

So I offer you a moment in time...with the thought that "if only" I'd been in a better place, and had a bit longer.

But it is what it is. A big front with days of rain and clouds came next.

6 comments:

  1. To get a nice sunset photo, you have to get to the location ahead of time. And then it doesn't happen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...what a sunset, beauty can be dangerous to drive into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colors are beautiful. They are all lovely photos. Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunset there. I live in a town that is overwhelmed by poles and wires everywhere. It's hard to get a photo without it. I often think of calling all of my sky shots "the beautiful and the mundane."

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunsets are beautiful and there is not much you can do about the urban blight. Perhaps next time you will find yourself out in the mountains without all the clutter.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.