Update about blogCa

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Home again home again, jiggidy jog!


My first view from South Carolina of my mountains of home...the Appalachians!

Being tired from driving, I stopped to see if there were any interesting fish to bring home to add to the 3 neon tetras. Just a few. So a couple of Sunburst Wag Platties, and a couple of Glow-light Tetras have been introduced.

I then took a nap, and was awake for a while...but probably not for midnight. At 77, I can skip that.  It's just another day upon which I will be grateful to wake up.

I'll have to catch you up with my travels in reverse order this time!


5 comments:

  1. ...you sure are a traveller, New New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this fall/winter were the extent of my visiting relations. I've put my feet up by the fire (proverbially) for a while now.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Pretty views, I love to travel. Your new fish are pretty. I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Eileen...good to hear from you again. And I loved your beach photos!

      Delete
  3. We always honk the horn at the first sight of the mountains when returning home from away. Such a comforting sight.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.