Update about blogCa

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Going hither and yon

First of December...

A very brief double rainbow. It hailed a while ago, then bright sunshine a while, then more rain, which resulted in this. Very changeable weather!

All my granddaughters have different places to be today.
One for lunch with friends...and then someplace else.
One for indoor hockey practice...here's her uniform!


And one is in her room doing major cleaning until she leaves for work at an assisted living, where she works serving dinner.

My son and his wife will probably go pick out a tree for them to decorate at some time. They've asked me if I want to go...but I'll only want to take photos, after all, they will have to live with it for a month!






2 comments:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.