Update about blogCa

Friday, December 27, 2019

The Dessert!

 "The vanilla bean cheesecake with ho-made cranberry jam, white chocolate cream cheese mousse and candied cranberries!"  Being presented by Marty Heym and his wife Barbara Baker, who made it. 


 The candied cranberries were pure sugar...very sweet and kind of like a life-saver.

The gingerbread crust was delicious but kind of hard to cut...Marty did the honors.

And my piece was much bigger than I needed! However I did due diligence and cleaned my plate.

 The four of us made a small dent in the beautiful cake.

And a few pieces went home to be given to other's who were interested in it...so this was all that Barbara had left when we departed.  The recipe had warned her it was about 9 hours prep time, but I think she worked on it for 3 days.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I figured about a thousand calories per slice. But it's only Christmas once a year!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of work to invest in one dessert! Now comes the walking!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.