Update about blogCa

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

It's Tuesday so you need a laugh, or chuckle, or smile, or whatever!

 


Imagine me stumbling around in the kitchen trying to get that first cup of coffee. I take out the new half and half container, and open the top, and pull out the little safety stopper. Pour the coffee, then shake the half and half like I always do. Except this time no top. So half and half went everywhere. Did you know it makes a nice shine on the kitchen floor?




Yesterday I was a sucker for punishment. I had a mammogram and had to wait to get in and get squeezed in all the wrong places. Then I went to the pharmacy and again waited to get my flu shot in the arm. Home and took some Tylenol 'cause usually I have a bit of reaction to flu shots. Last week's Omacron Covid booster just gave me a sore arm and shoulder. We shall see...

















OK that last one isn't exactly funny. More along the lines of Matrix.

Thanks to FaceBook friends for posting most of these.

And today is a special woman's birthday, my granddaughter in Florida. Have a very happy day, and many more to follow!



Today's quote:

Tomorrow, I will continue to be.
But you will have to be very attentive to see me.
I will be a flower, or a leaf.
I will be in these forms and I will say hello to you.
If you are attentive enough, you will recognize me,
and you may greet me. I will be very happy.

—Thich Nhat Hanh

12 comments:

  1. Love the funnies and the quote. Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, today your comment posted automatically. Glad to share a laugh.

      Delete
  2. ...these are fabulous, thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess to never having the urge to shake my half and half although I have had the urge to shake my better half. I have resisted, however. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for starting my day with some good laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done that thing with the half and half . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit, I envy the life of a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your granddaughter! I love the memes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though I am a bit late in blog reading, this post was a fun one, Barbara. Who among us hasn’t shaken some sort of container and forgotten the top was off. Glad it wasn’t okl or salad dressing๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.