Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

 

Well, you've blown it, Mr. Blogger. (This is a photo of a hydrogen bomb explosion.)

I've moved all my links over to Living in Black Mountain.

Just because today you've again let me open blogs in 3 seconds again, and I can make replies to comments, and most of my friends aren't shuttled to the spam area, and I can actually work on my layout again and make new gadgets.

You're

too

late.

Look on other blog for updates1

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!