Update about blogCa

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Purple Tulips and the Hand Doctor's charts

  I meant to post this in the future on this date, but somehow I posted it earlier in April...so here it is again, in case you saw it once and thought you were going nuts. Nope, it's me.










Tree where I parked before going into hand doctor's office. Yes, I've posted this before. This time I remembered!

Today's quote:

America has been called a melting pot, but it seems better to call it a mosaic, for in it each nation, people, or race which has come to its shores has been privileged to keep its individuality, contributing at the same time its share to the unified pattern of a new nation. 
-King Baudouin of Belgium (7 Sep 1930-1993)




10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The tulips are beautiful. I hope all is well with your hand. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had one episode of my finger getting out of joint, and I did manage to take a photo for the Dr. so he can see what is happening.

      Delete
  2. ...the meaning of Lavender-Blue tulips: Our loyalty is part of our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s easy to forget what. I post where.. I have separate folders for my Blogger, Facebook, and Flickr pics. I mean to remove a photo from a folder once i post it, but I sometimes forget to do it. Meanwhile, I have the master photo in another folder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do folders for photos, then got a different laptop where that was next to impossible. So I delete them from the cloud once they're on a blog. Most of them anyway!

      Delete
  4. Love seeing the tulips there. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. And now that I look at them, they look pink, not purple! What was I thinking?

      Delete
  5. Really nice pictures of the tulips!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.