Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Goslings a fountain and stone facing on walls

 











I also walked on Wed. morning and they had finished the stones on the two walls facing the lake, but the ones that look out over the lawn and parking lot were still just regular concrete blocks. Oh well. Perhaps the rain on Mon. made them stop work. We're dodging more rain on Thurs. when this will be published.

Today's quote:

“I didn't arrive at my understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe through my rational mind.” Albert Einstein

Sharing with Wordless Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Lovely goose family, the goslings are cute. I like the fountain at the lake. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...those little fluff balls grow up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely walk there, such a cute goose family. Nice to see the fountain too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin...I do enjoy a walk at least once a week!

      Delete
  4. They don't stay long as goslings, do they, some living near here are now looking quite grown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could go walking more often...but weather and other reasons come along. I'm so glad to see so many goslings this year...in the past they've been breakfast for other wildlife (raccoons I was told.) The only problem with more geese is that they leave goose droppings everywhere!!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.