Update about blogCa

Monday, April 13, 2020

Redbud tree and...

 A lovely spring tree, at the Unitarian Universalist Church in Black Mountain, UUCSV.


 The memorial garden and gazebo at UUCSV.



 A couple of fruit trees at the end of the parking lot. I wonder what kind they are...

I love these blossoms...huge clumps of pink.  But I can't think of what the name of this tree is...it's not a cherry, at least by looking at the trunk.

Quote to consider:
It’s like a schoolhouse
of little words,
thousands of words.
First you figure out what each one means by itself,
the jingle, the periwinkle, the scallop
full of moonlight.
Then you begin, slowly, to read the whole story. 
Mary Oliver

13 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the Redbud trees and blooms. They are so pretty. Mary Oliver is one of my favorite poets.
    Take care! Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful springtime there and love that Mary Oliver poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have these pics from my driving around.

      Delete
  3. The trees are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever the name, that is a really beautiful tree. Super. well, all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.