Update about blogCa

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

My lovely youngest granddaughter

Becoming a teenager this year!


This month I'm celebrating the birthday of my youngest granddaughter, here shown ready to enjoy a feast last November.

Two at the same time...an earlier version on the wall behind her!






Step back in time to when she was just a wee lassie.


Looking friendly or fierce, the field hockey team...my granddaughter is front row, second from right.  I'm so proud of her achievements! What a lovely young woman!

13 comments:

  1. Hello, your granddaughter is beautiful. Lovely collection of photos. Take care, wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I don't remember if I've ever been with her for her birthday. What with school schedules and spring break...sometimes her birthday has even been on Easter!

      Delete
  2. She is beautiful! I enjoyed looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her sooo much. Sorry not being able to be with her (she lives a few hundred miles away)

      Delete
  3. Ours too, very shortly. She deserves a big todo on her 13th, but she won't be getting one. sniff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll call this evening to wish her a very happy. May even get to talk with all the family too!

      Delete
  4. ...what a lovely young lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so proud of her, and totally charmed by her.

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday to your grand-daughter. She looks like a beautiful and lovely young woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love talking to her and finding out how she's doing. She is growing so fast.

      Delete
  6. What a pretty young lady. They sure do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what I thought...how many times will I get to see her while she's still so young.

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday to your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.