Update about blogCa

Friday, April 3, 2020

The little pump house


Without cars this springtime blocking the view, the flowers are just out there for their own pleasure.
I sure do miss the tourists!

Black Mountain Beautification group does a great job clearing out the beds for flowers to bloom. I don't know that this is a pump house...it has that strange looking vat outside the door. I wonder what is really inside. Ha, there's even a window that a brave enough soul could peak inside! Not I.

Thanks to my friend, Tim, for picking up some groceries as he was driving right past a nearby store and left them on my porch. You never know how much you want a fresh piece of fruit, and now I've got one!  The bananas have all been frozen, and I had a great smoothie for supper last night.

And for the musical folks...adding a bit of Playing for Change this morning to a post that's already gone out. Honkey Tonk Woman.  YES!

5 comments:

  1. The landscape is looking pretty and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some creative people must get out and work here, but since I can barely get up from the ground when I do my exercises, it's not for me!

      Delete
  2. ...yellow seems to be the color of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly a beautiful color to start the blooms of spring.

      Delete
  3. The flowers really add some beauty to the scene. Very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.