Update about blogCa

Sunday, April 28, 2019

The week in Florida and getting back!

Drive to Tampa...beat the rain storm. (Thursday a week ago)
Hang out with children and grandchildren, getting ready for big event in family.
Go walking in nature. (last Friday)
 Go out to eat a lot.
 Have a dinner with lots of people I'm related to. (last Saturday, last Sunday)
 Have a wedding for my son...and a party to remember! (last Monday) (Just look at some of my previous posts!)
Throw everything back into suitcase. (last Tuesday)
Drive home, stopping for the night in a room that was designated "smoking and pets."  It was all that was available at my second stop at a motel for a room for the night. (last Tuesday and Wednesday)


 Campus of Eckerd College, St. Petersburg.

Part of the Hanging Out activities was a beach trip on Sunday.
Part was to see the new Art Building at my youngest son's college, Eckerd in St. Petersburg.
And a big part was to get in touch with family members.

Dog of my ex-daughter-in-law, Cinnamon...the little guy kept trying to get in my lap, though I kept pushing him down.  He's cute otherwise.

Tai and Will playing some kind of video game... A padded cell these days is a comfortable game room.  They played on the big screen on the other wall.

 Here Cayenne holds their other dog, who was pretty shy.


Their mom, Cinnamon, gave us a nice dinner outside on the patio since the weather was pretty cool. It was great to see her if only briefly.

A major part of my trip was about 1500 miles of driving.  I have such respect for my cousin Cynthia Rogers, who drives a big rig for Walmart all over Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana. She really loves to drive!

I will too, in a few days. For now, my sit-upon is really worn out, and my feet are swollen from disuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.