Update about blogCa

Friday, April 26, 2019

Did I show you these wedding photos yet?

I know you're getting a bit bored by them...but I've only got a few left, and this is one way I can keep a record of them. (I hope blogger never fails!)

Barb's sister Bev Baker talking with Cayenne and William, Marty's children.  And that's a great shot of bride, Barb in the hat with coursage!

Barbara pointing out that her bouquet fits just right in the wedding vase I made (until she threw it away, without the vase, that is.)
Many of the groom's family...I snuck in at the end before the final shot. L, back row, Tai Rogers, Michael Thurston, Marty Heym, Will Heym, Doug Heym, Audrey Heym, Caroline Heym, Rick Heym profile. Front row, Russ Heym, Michelle Heym, Barbara Baker, Cayenne Heym, Millie Heym, Kate Heym bending down.

They are so happy together!

Tai Rogers having animated conversation with his brother Russ Heym.

Michelle Heym, Kate, Audrey and Caroline Heym, her daughters, my granddaughters.

Lynn and Norm DeWolfe, Marty's Aunt and Uncle.

Marty's Aunt and Uncle, Connamara and Rick Heym

My sons, Russ and Tai.

My sons, Russ and Marty...wait, show that jacket off a bit...

I'm so happy for Marty and Barbara!


1 comment:

  1. Not boring at all! You got some wonderful shots. It looks like everyone enjoyed the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.