Update about blogCa

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Pre-Wedding day - Barb and Marty

April 22, 2019 is the day to remember! Anniversaries are formed this way.

I'm writing this before the actual time of the wedding, because there are all these "pre-wedding" things happening.

Marty Heym, Barbara Baker

Barb and Barb...(me) mother-in-law and Barb Baker, bride to my son, Marty Heym

A gathering of the Heyms...and Barbara.  We had a Pre-wedding dinner in Ybor City...lots of good food! There wasn't a rehearsal dinner, so this was kind of it.

Barb, Millie Heym and Doug Heym. Doug is Martys' dad. Millie is Doug's wife, step-mother-in-law.

Barb greeting Russ Heym, Marty's brother, my middle son.

Marty (closest) and Russ looking at menu before dinner.

Barb and Tai Rogers, my youngest son, also making some dinner choices.

L to R...Michelle Heym (Russ' wife) and daughters, Kate, Caroline and Audrey saying hi to Marty in profile.

Michelle and Russ Heym at the dinner, April 20, 2019

Russ and Michelle doing a selfie!

Marty's son William waving hi.

 Russ' daughters, Audrey and Caroline.

 Kate (Russ' daughter) and myself.

Michael (Marty's son) Michelle and Tai (my son)

 Will, Michael and Tai as we leave the restaurant, Ybor City lit up for nighttime.


1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.