Update about blogCa

Thursday, April 25, 2019

More wedding photos!


Marty getting the traditional bite of cake fed to him by his new wife, Barbara

Dancing couple, my son Russ and his wife, Michelle.
 Marty's uncle Rick, Millie and Doug Heym (Marty's father and his wife) talking with Marty's daughter Cayenne.
 My granddaughters, Kate and Audrey.

 My grandson, Michael (left) my son Tai, and my granddaughter, Cayenne.

Barb Baker, the lovely bride!

My son, Marty, the groom!
Best man, Russ giving the toast.

Lovely cake, and cake pops...oh my they were good.  Never eat another cupcake if you can have a cake pop.

Tossing the garter.  I missed a photo of the bouquet getting tossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.