Update about blogCa

Monday, April 29, 2019

Tailgate & Mudbuddies 2017 - ?


Now I come most Saturdays to visit, but no longer am a Mudbuddy. I really missed it, but I'd decided that I needed to take care of myself more than my pottery, which I was still making!  But no longer moving heavy pots and a tent and tables...I'd hung up my mudbuddy gloves, and went and hugged my friends.

I visited again in 2018, as the 4 remaining Mudbuddies continued the Tailgate Markets.  I'd decided to only do indoor shows...which meant a little lifting, but not dealing with the elements as well.  By the end of 2018 another Mudbuddy moved away, and I'm not sure who will be having a booth in 2019.  I'll take photos if they are there! And I think they've invited another potter to join them!

The Tailgate Market in Black Mountain starts again this Saturday! Look for the First Baptist Church on Montreat Rd, then park by it and walk behind to the grassy area under the trees.  From 9-12 only Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.