Update about blog

The Animas River flows under the Durango-Silverton narrow gauge railroad bridge in Durango's Rotary Park. Part of the Animas River Trail - walking and biking, dog walking and jogging! And benches for resting and reflecting!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Pottery Vending Outdoors - 2015 part 9


We made good friends, here Ellen and Brad Stroman talk with Bob and Marsha
And grandchildren would come visit and receive fun hugs

Most of the summer we had a good time. That's why we kept doing it! That and the money.  We weren't getting rich by any means, but it was better than sitting home with our pottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!