Update about blogCa

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday musings


First thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?

For me there's the joy of all that is possible for another day, so I usually think of what's planned.  Today I think I began by thinking of some friends, and their lives.  Then I put my feet on the floor, and thought of the weather.  Pretty mundane.  That's why I'm grateful when the coffee and computer are ready for my next awakening to have a community to visit here in the web.

And there are some inspiring posts on my blog collection.  Thank you everyone who shares thoughts and experiences and quotes of inspiration.  I like the photos...oh so many and diverse, and they show that we humans are walking about this blue planet collecting beauty to share.  It's like a little clubhouse where we each empty our pockets to show what we've brought to each other.

I like having someone else's ideas to bring me a new direction - a pause to consider, perhaps even meditate upon.  So this one resonates with me this morning.

Human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but... life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves.
GABRIEL GARCÍA MÁRQUEZ
There are housekeeping hints that don't ever go away...like this font, this margin setting, and that I just don't feel like changing it.  Argh.  It's a bit annoying, but somedays you choose your battles, and this just isn't one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love what you say about our fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought is, "Doggone that was a short night. When shall I nap." Well, maybe the first part anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.