Update about blogCa

Friday, March 29, 2019

Feed friends!

Well, this grandmom bought all this food for having 5 visitors last week.  But they didn't come, we went to a restaurant instead. So the food needed to be cooked.  I am lucky to have friends who work all day and don't mind having home made food when they get home.

We ate the glazed ham, fluffy mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans, after a big tossed salad. Oh, I forgot to mention the multi-grain chips and spinach dip!  Since it was 2 days later, I'd had a bit of the wine already, and just offered them some juices (planned for grandchildren.) My friends were very gracious, and we watched the beginning of the basketball tournaments, in which they have invested $10 as a pick of winners of final 4, or something like that.

They brought strawberry pie, but i don't eat strawberries, so they took it home with them.  My friend even dried dishes while I washed up.  It was a good evening, and they went home to watch their games with some left over ham for sandwiches, and I still have left overs for several dinners for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.