Update about blogCa

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Speaking of rooftops

 My living/dining room windows have a great view that reflects the seasons. I recently posted about other rooftops over at Living in Black Mountain.

 The rooftops are more visible during winter months...

This morning (no, not the snowy view) I saw frost on the roofs of the apartments downhill from me.  Then, because we're close to Vernal Equinox, the frost was melted as the sun hit it...and I could watch as the shingles appeared gradually.

It was so peaceful, knowing I was probably the only person seeing this miracle, that as the earth spun eastward, I witnessed how close to alignment our buildings have been built to east west coordinates.

It was so beautiful I didn't even try to take photos.

A quote for today:

Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.