Update about blogCa

Monday, March 4, 2019

"Our inner child lies hidden beneath the layers we've put on, in order to become adults." Madisyn Taylor

I'm trying to reconcile childish cravings for satisfaction, with adult determination to change some habits ("bad" comes to mind, but they are about eating, so it's hard to use that term.)

Sugars are bad for me.

"OK" adult me says, "that's true."

So to please younger me, I'm thinking of how I can have more fun in my life, without dealing with the sugar craving at all.  Just fun.


Teen girls batting a ball while wading in the creek, a sunny day in the 50s...what does that say to me? "They're crazy, numb feet for sure!"

2 comments:

  1. We have the most fun walking walking walking everywhere. That and looking at the beauty of the planet and finding things to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - just fun :) Our inner child just wants to play :) I need to play more too, but haven't figured out what that looks like for me at the moment. Although I just discovered that Dark Chocolate is good for the immune system, so I've been having fun with that, one bite at a time. :) LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.