Update about blogCa

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sun and shadows

What's that happening on my pillows on my bed? The blinds have made streaks of shadows from an unusual thing, I think it's called sunshine.
That was yesterday, for about 10 minutes.

But today, ah, there was bright warm sun flowing through the window most of the day.  When I didn't check on it, I was outside on a rock by my favorite creek, taking photos into the sun.  That was fun.
They'll be over on the "Living in Black Mountain" blog in a day or so.

I'm still dealing with cough, and my brain seems to be about half here.  I sleep forever. And then I have these horrible nightmares.  I keep forgetting simple routines, and I don't know that I'm taking all the meds I'm supposed to take.  There are so many silly rituals...perhaps I should add some meditation and prayer to them, so they have more meaning to me.  Nebulize twice a day...seems prayerful to me.  And take certain pills and an inhaler mornings, and other pills and inhaler evenings.  I really need to add my yoga stretching back in there too.  The head-cold last week meant I just would lie down without a pillow and roll from side to side...a great exercise for who-knows-what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.