Update about blogCa

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Flowers make me happy

 A gift is much appreciated!
Transucent. Variegated!

 A Phalaenopsis


 I promised myself to take good care of it.  And learn how to keep it healthy.  It came in such a small container!





I do hope it continues to bloom.  Winter sun came through the window earlier today, but has gone hiding behind grey clouds now.  I went for a walk around the lake, only got a third of the way when I was out of breath.  Baby steps, Barb...you haven't been doing this for about a month (or two).


1 comment:

  1. More good news (at least from this small corner of the world namely me.) I got out some dirt and got it under my fingernails yesterday and repotted the African violet plants, from one are many. It was a mess all over the kitchen. But I was happy. And now I've got more things to tend to. But I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.