Update about blogCa

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

It's for the negative ions, you know!

Water over rocks, waterfalls, water in waves coming ashore, moving water gives off negative ions, which make us feel GOOD.  I am not sure sitting water does, maybe a little bit.

So today I took the plunge and went all the way to Hooker Falls in Brevard National Forest...and I saw an amazing thing.  Not just water at a high level from rain plunging over the falls, but a couple of risk-taking men doing the same.

So here's just the first installment.
 Other men were waiting to do the same, using the raft, which they'd take back up river to come over the falls themselves...
 I'm not sure if the kayak was going to be shared, as he stayed with it after coming to land.





A kayak came over first, and I had just still photos.  For the raft, I used the video, and captured his trip with sound and action!  I'll see if blogger can handle that.  Others do it, so maybe I can figure out how.  Well, I haven't got the knack yet.  Maybe tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.