Update about blogCa

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019

I've not shared with anyone today.
I am wrapped in my own misery.
Occasionally I say something to the TV, or the computer, or even the solitaire game.  I watched the Rose Parade, and a few foodball games, and the first NCIS repeat for last year's season.

OK, I'm not going to drag more dreary thoughts here.  That's not fair, when everyone else is celebrating new beginnings and full of hope.

I wish everyone to have many things for which to feel grateful.  I will make my own gratitude list, but not share it here.


JFK in West Virginia when first running for president.

I've learned several things today...and am moving towards letting you know, but first I want to try them out.

1 comment:

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.